Description

A personal blog. I am an: Award-winning writer. Non-profit entrepreneur. Activist. Religious professional. Foodie. Musician. All around curious soul and Renaissance man.


Friday, February 20, 2009

Greensboro, NC

I'm heading to Greensboro, NC, to go to a Bruce Springsteen concert! I wasn't planning on going this tour, trying to save money and all that. But it turns out this event is going to be a major gathering of people who participate on a Bruce Springsteen-themed internet discussion forum that I frequent. I've been trading barbs and jabs with some of these folks since 2002, and as of yet have met very few of them (and virtually none who I actually "talk" to on a regular basis).

I have two tickets, but as of yet no traveling partner. That could be you! Start the bidding.

Only condition is this: No ticket snobs. I didn't exactly get the best concert tickets, they are gonna be way up in them there rafters. But the Spring will be here and the time will be right for a road trip to the Olde South. There's a promise of Southern-cooked ribs to be waiting.

Who's in? On yeah, it's May 2nd.

5 comments:

  1. If I was in the area I'd totally be into going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, maybe I'm not going. I need the money and don't have the time!

    Now I just gotta figure out what to do with these tickets I bought.... try to sell them? Give them away? I hate to waste them, but going there is going to add in additional expeses of gas and hotel, not to mention burning a good weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, burn the weekend! It's something SPECIAL.

    But I dont want Bruce tickets. I dont love him like you do. But U2, on the other hand....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think this through well before I bought the tickets, so now I'm stuck. Hopefully the show will eventually sell out so I can sell them for what I actually paid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete