Description

A personal blog. I am an: Award-winning writer. Non-profit entrepreneur. Activist. Religious professional. Foodie. Musician. All around curious soul and Renaissance man.


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Phlegm

It is fun to cough up a triumphant blog of green goop. I hate it when I don’t get a chance to look at it. You kinda want to see what you got, right? There’s a certain level of satisfaction for coughing something like that up, and you want to take pride in what you did. Unfortunately, sometimes I just gotta spit it out the window when I’m driving or (even worse) swallow it because I’m in public and there’s “protocol.”

5 comments:

  1. Excuse me while I go pick my nose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't, you don't have fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but I do!! I havent bitten my nails (with the exception of one) in like three weeks and I've got some growth going on. I even have nail polish on today. And the one fingernail I did bit, I only bit off the overhang so it's already growing back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, now you can pick your nose like God intended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have noticed that it does help to have finger nails... And also I can actually scratch myself when I itch...

    ReplyDelete