Description

A personal blog. I am an: Award-winning writer. Non-profit entrepreneur. Activist. Religious professional. Foodie. Musician. All around curious soul and Renaissance man.


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Blog Address!

Wake up and take notice! My new blog address will be:

"roots-n-shoots" with the rest of the address the same--blogspot.com

I'll make the switcheroo in a couple of days, allowing those people who subscribe via a reader to download this post.

I think that Google will let me just rename the URL of this entire website in one fell swoop, and eventually after a period of time it will a little more difficult to find this blog using my name in Google searches.

I make this switch with a little bit of unease. It is mostly for professional considerations. Some of my opinions might not go over too well and might be a barrier to positions I may want to hold. I worry about a culture where there is fear and repression of opinions and the free exchange of thought. But I also know that people in leadership and ministerial capacities can exert an unfair influence on others. There is a time and a place for sharing opinions, and the internet is simply too broad and clumsy to adequately distinguish or in any way filter that out. There is no filter, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment